So, Here is my second post on SharePoint 2013 workflow.
After creating a workflow task through custom content type, there is a dropdown showing the content types which were inherited from workflow tasks content type as in the screenshot below. I need to hide the drop down.
- Open the the Workflow Task list in browser
- Go to list settings and click on Advanced Settings
- There under “Content Types”, you have “Allow management of content types?” as radio buttons
- Select “No” option.
- Open the the Workflow Task list through SharePoint Designer 2013.
- Under setting panel there is a check box for “Allow management of content types”. Un tick that check box and save.
Now the user cannot see the dropdown for selecting content type.